How does Video On Demand work?
You have full unlimited 24/7/365 access to your videos as long as your membership is active*. Memberships do not expire or renew; you only pay once per plan.
- When you purchase a Streaming Video, the system will automatically create your Membership Account.
- Membership Plans contain specific videos or video series.
- For example:
- The Checking for Ice Hockey VOD Complete option contains all four (4) videos in the Checking for Ice Hockey DVD series.
- If you purchase the VOD Complete membership, you get streaming access to all four videos.
- If you purchase a single title, then you will only get access to that specific title.
- Once you have made a purchase, you can access your videos at My Account > Memberships or My Account > My Videos
- You must be logged in to access this area. If you don't know your password, use the "Lost Your Password" link to get an email with the reset instructions.
- All DVD/Video titles that you have purchased will be displayed here. Note: If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in first.
- To watch a title, click View
- A list of DVD Series Titles will be displayed, click View on the series you wish to stream.
- A list of all the videos, click play on the video you want to stream.
*Streaming Video Usage
License to use On-Demand products. Skinner Hockey grants you a non-exclusive, non- transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to access and view the On-Demand Product you choose to purchase for your own non-commercial, private use in accordance with the Usage Rules below, you
- may only make personal, non-commercial use of On-Demand Products;
- may not sell, rent, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, or assign your right to any On-Demand Product to a third party; and
- may not use the On-Demand Service for any commercial purpose, for any unlawful purpose, or any way in violation of these On-Demand Service Terms. By way of example only, a license to access and view an On-Demand Item does not include the right to publicly present an On-Demand Item (even if you do not charge a fee for such presentation).
The resolution and quality of any stream of an On-Demand Product depends on a number of factors beyond Skinner Hockey’s control, including the bandwidth of your Internet connection and the type of Compatible Device you are using. As a result, Skinner Hockey cannot make any guarantees regarding the resolution or quality of On-Demand Product that you stream. This disclaimer applies even if you have paid a premium for access to a high-definition version of the On-Demand Product.
Skinner Hockey VOD is currently available on your mobile devices and on your Mac, PC and Smart Tvs via SkinnerHockey.com and applicable internet connection. Videos are accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE, and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply.
Sharing your account is not permitted and will result in the termination of your account and access to all your streaming media purchases.